Me

nedelja, 26. maj 2013

Day in the life of Neja No.2

I'll never be able to read all the books I want, but I can try to reduce the list. I'll never be as powerful as nature, but I can enjoy its greatness. I am the most stunned, when I feel a memory in the air. . . I can't even explain what am I talking about. When you step out of the house and this is the first moment that you "feel" the weather .. and sometimes it is a warm season, but it just so happens that this is the day when the storm appears.. and the sky is black, as in these photos. Wind blows mysterious, something strange is in the air. . . something unexplainable . . . . it's the spring but it seems like it's autumn. I don't know why, but the feeling that  this kind of weather gives me, reminds me of something from the past. . . nothing specific, or a specific event, but the feeling that overwhelms me is some kind of Déjà vu.. It is nice and scary at the same time. I wish this feeling  would last longer, but it only appears for a few seconds.


With Love, Neja
Nikoli mi ne bo uspelo prebrati vseh knjig, ki jih hočem, lahko pa se potrudim zmanjšati seznam. Nikoli ne bom tako mogočna, kot je narava, lahko pa uživam v njeni veličini. Najbolj me presune, kadar v zraku začutim spomin . . . ne znam niti dobro pojasniti kaj imam s tem v mislih. Ko stopiš ven iz hiše in je to prvi trenutek, ko "začutiš" vreme.. in včasih je topel letni čas ampak je slučajno dan, ko se pripravlja na nevihto..in je nebo črno, kot na teh fotografijah. Veter zapiha misteriozno, nekaj čudnega je v zraku .  . . nekaj nepojasnljivega .... v bistvu je pomlad ampak zdi se , da je jesen. Ne vem zakaj, ampak občutek, ki ti ga da tako vreme, me spomni na nekaj iz preteklosti . . . na nič konkretnega, nikakor ne na specifičen dogodek, ampak občutek, ki me preplavi je kot nekakšen Déjà vu. Je prijetno in strašno hkrati. Želim si, da bi dalj časa trajal ta občutek, ampak vedno se pojavi samo za par sekund.


Z ljubeznijo, Neja













2 komentarja:

  1. I have the same 'problem' with books. Too much books too little time. ^^
    By the way, great photos! You look great:)

    Greetings from Poland!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Tell me something =)